Fifteen Favorites on Friday v6


1. This 1920s silk tea stained dress from Allen Company Inc on etsy is so lovely!


2. These felt toadstool mushroom butterfly toppers from Royal Mint on etsy are just too adorable!


3. I am so impressed by these amazing sketches on styrofoam coffee cups by Cheeming Booey. I discovered these via Artist a Day.


4. These photos of Brinny from Not Without Incident's trip to China are absolutely stunning! I'm so jealous. I hope I get to go someday!


5. I know I keep putting Karla from Karla's Closet on these lists, but I mean, she always looks incredible, check out this lovely dress!


6. Veronika of Tick Tock Vintage is one of my favorite personal style bloggers, and check out these incredible wedges she got for such a steal on ebay!

 

7. These gorgeous photos from Alix of The Cherry Blossom Girl of her time at the Carnival of Versailles are so dreamy and this event sounds so magical.



8. Kaylah of the Dainty Squid always posts the cutest pictures of her kitties like these with Doctor Octopus dressed up like a police officer AND have you seen her new purple hair!? It's beautiful.


9. Check out this awesome mat dress DIY from A Pair and a Space. The result is just so adorable, and I think I've found a new favorite blog!


10. I really want to try this recycled leather zipper pouch tutorial by Chaplin of Mini Penny.


11. I love this photo from Jak and Jil of these men in suits with tattoos peeking out.


12. I adore this outfit and that amazing necklace that Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing in these photos.



13. These are such incredible pencil sculptures by Dalton Ghetti I discovered via Honestly...WTF.


14. These are incredible pieces of artwork by artist Meg Adamson I discovered via Design Sponge.


15. I adore these lazercut and etched from wood brooches from Kirbee Lawler and sold in her etsy shop. I discovered these via Amanda of Here Comes the Sun.
Powered by Blogger.