Meet my July Sponsors!

JULYSPONSOR22



Hello! My name is Emma and I am the girl behind the leopard glasses. I am 22 years old, a college graduate with a degree in Biology (going back to school to be a teacher),& I am engaged to the love of my life. I am in the middle of moving into my first apartment, can't wait to share grad school and {finally} moving out on my blog! Speaking of my blog, it is a compilation of my personal style (somewhere between high end lusts & vintage obsessions- my closet does NOT close!), my experiences and life in general.

JULYSPONSOR2


Hello! My name is Alex, I'm 19, and I live in Iowa. I'm a lover/collector of vintage gowns. I'm passionate about photography.

JULYSPONSOR3


Hello! I'm Veronika and I run a personal style blog called "Girl and Closet!" I love blogging about personal style, re-mixing tips, and sharing little bits of my life. I'm married to my best friend, whom I like to call "hubs." We live in an adorable historic & ocean-side town, were we share a home with our beloved dog and a chubby orange cat. Besides fashion blogging, I work as a freelance photographer and I've recently started working on my own handmade jewelry line. Come pop by my blog sometime and say "hi." I would love to meet you. xx veronika


JULYSPONSOR4

SHOP // BLOG // LOOKBOOK

Hi there! I’m Megan. I’m a 20-year-old girl who loves crafting, fashion, and relaxing. I’m currently living in Des Moines, Iowa, but I will be attending Iowa State University (in Ames) in the fall. I’m an Early Education major who loves working with kids, but I also have a passion for style. I love thrifting and shopping in general. Putting together new outfits and experimenting with different pieces is a hobby of mine. I like to keep things simple, but at the same time, add a bit of flare to my outfit. I love sewing and making anything-using fabric. I recently opened up my own Etsy shop called Little Girl Blue, where I sell cut-off or cuffed and studded denim; and I’m now offering handmade lace bloomers! Although school is my number one priority, I do love working with my hands and spending my free time working on new pieces!!


JULYSPONSOR5


My name is Maycie, I'm 28 years old and I live in Monterey, California. My blog consists of bits and pieces of my life, my most recent obsessions, DIY projects and Q&As with super cool people, visit me!

JULYSPONSOR6


I'm Brinny, and I'm a girly-girl with an occasional edge. I absolutely adore the soft, pretty, and feminine, but my status as a reformed alternative brat means that some relics, like my blue hair, are here to stay. I love bold lips and clashing colors, high heels and a vintage silhouette.

JULYSPONSOR7


DeMoivre's theorem links the imaginary number to trigonometric functions. Sounds pretty boring, but the imaginary "eye" and the complexity of style, health, and beauty makes shopping at deMoivre's store an easy formula to comprehend. Live fabulously, breathe easy, and get your hands on rare, discontinued skincare and perfumes; accessorize through the world of high fashion with hard to find petite goodies. Shop now!

JULYSPONSOR16

ALL THINGS REMEMBERED: BLOG // TWITTER // PINTEREST

Hi, I'm Jessica. I'm married to an amazing man, Bryan and together we have a handsome son, Landon. All Things Remembered is my little place on the web where I share what's going on in my life.

THE HONEY PIE ARCHIVES: BLOG // ETSY

I'm just another girl capturing her journey behind a lens, with a heart for: pigs, lazy days, my dog, Dr. Pepper, guitar, shoes, art, and George Harrison.

JULYSPONSOR17

LIVE LIFE IN STYLE: BLOG // TWITTER // FACEBOOK

I am a Chemical Engineer during the day and a Fashionista by night! My blog is for the everyday, working Fashionista on a budget.  

LOVE MAKES THE GIRL: BLOG // SEWING BLOG // TWITTER

Hello, my name is Janelle (online alias: Jane) and I'm a daydreamer trying to figure it all out. I blog about things I love, like pretty dresses, sewing, photography, and more...I hope you'll stop by and say hi!

JULYSPONSOR21

MY SO FAR MEMOIR: BLOG // YOUTUBE

I'm an outgoing, fun-loving crazy cat lady and I speak my mind when I want. Right now I'm just enjoying what life throws at me with my amazing new husband and our 3 kitties.

OUT OF ORDER VINTAGE: SHOP // BLOG

Out of Order Vintage is a budding vintage store based in Santa Cruz, California. Visit the companion blog for more photos, thrifty finds, and giveaways!
JULYSPONSOR19

TULLE & COMBAT BOOTS : BLOG // LOOKBOOK

My name is G, and I'm a 21 year old college student and graphic designer, living in the DC area. I love cats, design, photography, shiny things, and fooling people into thinking I'm a hipster.

WHIMSICAL POPPYSMIC: SHOP // BLOG // TWITTER

Hi, I'm Chrissy from Whimsical Poppysmic the blog and shop! My family and I are in the middle of preparing our move from Chicago back to Germany in just a few weeks time...everything is kind of crazy right now, but also a lot of fun, come on over and join the ride!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are interested, I still have some medium and small ads available for the month of August, for sponsorship information and rates click here.

I also have a few ad for ad trading spots available. For more details, just e-mail me at: meanzchan[at]gmail[dot]com.
Powered by Blogger.