My new love of vests

73011-13
what i wore: burnt orange vest and scarf from a moving sale, Zielonko earrings and Crim crossbody satchel in orange from Aldo, southwestern style printed bag DIY, black polka dot dress from Target, yellow polka dotted peeptoe flats thrifted, skirt and various rings from Forever 21, Half Lens"vintage-inspired round sunglasses from OC Shades
73011-14

73011-15

73011-6

73011-12

73011-8



Lately, and it's strange that I didn't realize this until today, I have been buying lots of vest. I guess I've hooked! I found this lovely burnt orange one perusing through a big box of clothes while at a moving sale the other day! I quickly fell for it! Anyways, I got a lot of neat sales when Megan and I decided to get up a little early and go garage sale hunting! It was a lot of fun, and I'm pretty sure I spent under $30. I will do a garage sale haul post soon! So look out for that.

I've been trying out new layering techniques and some different styling lately, and I am having so much fun with it. I can't wait to see what I can come up with.

Oh yeah I actually created that southwestern styled bag (the one in the top two photos) from a rug and a double loop belt! I will post a quick tutorial and betters views of the bag soon! I've very happy with how it turned out, and I can't wait to bring it around shopping with me! I already used it for the first time yesterday when I went to the mall with Lauren and I absolutely love using it.

I hope you all have a lovely Sunday + last day of July!

PS: I still have a a few sponsor spots left open for August! I also have some ad for ad trading spots left. For more information and rates you can click here or else you can just e-mail me at:

meanzchan[at]gmail[dot]com
Powered by Blogger.