Plaid and floral

71211-13
what i wore: white floral shorts, plaid top, and brown belt with heart detail thrifted, periwinkle bandana, and vintage Dooney and Bourke purse from Hobby Lobby, black/gray Beacher wedges from Blowfish Shoes

71211-14

71211-15

I

71211-16

71211-17

71211-18

I thrifted this top, these shorts, and this amazing heart detailed belt at the same time, a while back. I never really thought about putting plaid and floral together, but I've been seeing a lot of stripes and florals, so I figured why not plaid as well! Also, I don't wear a lot of high-waisted shorts, and I'm pretty sure these were my first pair I ever bought! I just cuffed them today, and I'm probably going to either cut off an inch or fold it up and sew it, cuffed. Also, I might dip dye them, I'm not sure how I feel about white shorts on me!

Hope you are all have a fantastic Wednesday!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here.
Powered by Blogger.