When in doubt, wear red

71111-17
what i wore: red dress from garage sale, earrings and knuckle ring from Forever 21, green crystals ring from Vitae Design Collective, tan belt from Target, Baku wedges from Blowfish

71111-19

71111-16

71111-20

71111-13

71111-21

71111-1



So, yesterday Megan and I decided to have a craft day! We went on a search for lace and white boxers to re-create this DIY! I guess we didn't realize how difficult it was to find white boxers, so we decided to DIY the shorts as well! I will do a full post about the DIY soon to show you all our creations! Megan did most of the work, because she knows more about sewing and she's amazing of course!

Anyways, I bought this dress at a garage sale recently! I really love it, and I have been trying to wear some more red in general. I like the color on me. I decided to go for these oatmeal colored wedges so I wouldn't distract from the dress! Also, I adore this awesome dead end that we found near my house, I'm excited to take more pictures there, and also I can't wait to do more crafting and DIYs later on this week!

Also, I am super excited to start my Harry Potter marathon that will last two days, I am watching 1-4 tomorrow and 5-7.1 on Wednesday, because I'm going to the midnight showing of The Deathly Hallows Part II on Thursday, and I need to catch up and refresh my mind!

"When in doubt, wear red" - Bill Blass

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here.
Powered by Blogger.