A discount code from Moorea

SALE

The lovely Moorea would like to offer a 20% off discount code to her shop to all of my readers! How lucky are you!? I will be doing a guest post for her on August 15th, and this is her way of being awesome by giving you a little something as well. So head over to her shop, and be sure to check out her blog as well. She's going through a tough time right now, so any little bit can help!

EDIT//

I just bought this:

il_fullxfull.261461399

I was featured on Steffy of Steffy's Pros and Cons' blog as part of her new feature: Tea and Tulips Ladies. This feature will be her way of showcasing her amazing finds but showing how people style what they've purchased from her store.

I was also featured on Le blog de Letilor in the post, "Blogosphere - What's new this week, No. 54"

Happy Tuesday!
Powered by Blogger.