Fifteen Favorites on Friday v11



1. I love this closet tour video of Ashley from Fancy Fine. She seems like such a sweet girl, and her wardrobe is beyond dreamy.


2. How adorable is this The Girl Never Gets Older quick bun tutorial, plus she is just super cute.


3. Ok, when does Blair of Atlantic Pacific NOT look fabulous!? I absolutely adore this outfit of hers.


4. How gorgeous are these pieces from Loup Charmant I found via Katie of I Go By Katie.


5. I love these shipping tags made with glass microbeads by Katrina of Pugly Pixel.


6. This beaded and braided necklace tutorial I found via More Design Please is awesome! I hope I get to try it someday.


7. I love the dreamy textures and styles of these illustrations from Tabo Garcia.


8. These lovely minimalist works of art by Diem Chau that I discovered via Tiny Toad Stool are great!


9. I absolutely adore this yellow 1950s/1960s "The Ruby" dress from Bohemian Bisoux!


10. I love these moon cushions I discovered via More Design Please. They look so comfy, and they glow?! Awesome.


11. These photos of Gary Pepper Vintage girl are so gorgeous, bright, and just downright amazing!


12. I am smitten with Kaylah of The Dainty Squid's new light green hair! Also, she looks so lovely in these neutral earth tones!


13. This gorgeous Deneuve cape and this gorgeous Catherine dress are so lovely and also available for pre-order at Alexandra Grecco.


14. Robyn of Twitch Vintage looks gorgeous in this dress, and I love the idea of how she got in in her thrift exchange project!


15. I love the beautiful color palette of this outfit of Jenny via Jenny From The Block.
Powered by Blogger.