The Karla dress

82411-13
what i wore: pink vintage 1960s "The Karla" dress from Bohemian Bisoux, Wendy cat eye sunnies from OC Shades, neutral wedges from Aldo, polka dot bandana from Hobby Lobby
82411-12

82411-14

82411-11

82411-7



This dress is named "The Karla" and it is a vintage 1960s dress from Bohemian Bisoux. I won a $25 gift credit to them from Ashley of Fancy Fine and even though I had to pay a little extra, I didn't mind because I got this beautiful dress!

Anyways, as most of you probably know, I started school on Monday with a schedule full of art classes and I am absolutely loving all of my classes so far, it's weird, I know! I can't wait to share with you all my projects and such.

Hope you are having a lovely Thursday! After today, my first week of school is over! I'm so glad I don't have Friday classes.

PS: Does this location look familiar? Check it out when the trees are in full blossom here.
Powered by Blogger.