A tropical sundress

82911-13
what i wore: Baku wedges from Blowfish, Monroe cat-eye sunnies from OC Shades, periwinkle bandana from Hobby Lobby, tropical sundress from Midwest Vintage, and heart detail belt
82911-6
82911-11

82911-1



I apologize for the lack of posting lately, but I have just been so busy with classes. This semester is already so hectic. I am so tired all of the time. I really need to make a schedule for myself so homework doesn't just keep building up. I've also been trying to spend time with some friends before they leave for college and before we all just get too busy to even talk. So, I went to the Midwest Vintage Porch Sale this past weekend and found this gorgeous dress! I knew I wanted it right away. Also, I got about 4 headscarves, another dress and a cropped top for a whooping $12.00! I am so excited about all of these purchases.


Hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday!
Powered by Blogger.