Wine Dip-dyed Shorts

83111-8
what i wore: gray and white heathered tank top from Pac Sun, Monroe cat-eye sunnies from OC Shades, heart detail belt thrifted, navy blue bandana from Hobby Lobby, wine colored dip-dyed shorts that I made.
83111-9 83111-10 83111-1

These photos are from Saturday. This is was I wore to go to the Midwest Vintage Porch Sale with Selma. We also cruised around South of Grand to see all the awesome, huge houses over there! We also decided to eat pie before lunch, and it wasn't a very good idea.

Anyways, I refashioned these shorts from a pair of jeans I thrifted. I tried an orange dye, but then decided to go over it with a wine because the orange turned out too light. I really like how they turned out! They are a little more redder than these pictures.

Hope you all are having a happy Thursday. I will start my extended Labor Day weekend after classes today! So excited.
Powered by Blogger.