Fifteen Favorites on Friday v12


1. How cute are these owl head brooches from Handy Maiden on etsy!?


2. I love the dreamy and magical Sretsis F/W 2011 line I discovered via Honestly...WTF.


3. Love these dresses from the Rodarte for Opening Ceremony line that I discovered via Rebecca of The Clothes Horse.


4. I love Shini of Park & Cube's outfit in these photos. The bright colors, the patterns, her necklace and shoes are just amazing!


5. I love Michelle of Michellesque's outfit in this photo, it is just absolutely adorable!


6. Although it's almost Fall here in the U.S. these 3 easy infused water recipes from Elsie of A Beautiful Mess sound amazing and looks awesome.


7. I love this gorgeous colorful outfit of Brinny via Not Without Incident. It's so whimsical and happy, and it is very reminiscent of Snow White.


8. These bracelets made from spoons from Dank Artistry are absolutely stunning! They have rings too!


9. I love the retro vibes of Alex of Blue Feather Style's outfit in these photos. How adorable are those vintage frames?!


10. Check out this stunningB Brian Atwood showroom I found via Kelly of The Glamourai. I am speechless!


11. This Prada print DIY from Who What Wear is awesome!





12. Check out this amazing graduation project of Misha Lee's I discovered via The Sea of Fertility. How enchanting and beautiful are all of these pieces and the photos. I am in awe.


13. How absolutely adorable is Kani from K is for Kani in these photos?


14. These incredible prints by Yellena I discovered via Kaylah of The Dainty Squid are so beautiful and enticing.


15. I put Veronika of Tick Tock Vintage on this list a lot I feel like, but she deserves it! I love her style, and her chevron skirt in this picture is lovely as well as her peachy blouse, cut-out wedges and cool necklace!
Powered by Blogger.