Berry and mustard

101511-7
what i wore: berry lace dress, braided tan belt and light tan boots from Target, brown sweater and mustard tights from Forever 21, and two toned circle sunnies from OC Shades
101511-8

101511-9

I decided on a berry and mustard color combination today. These photos are from a couple weeks ago before my Fall Break started. My friend Rayna took these photos for me. What better way to celebrate than to throw leaves up in the air, and prance around, am I right?! Anyways, Fall Break was wonderful and well needed, and this weekend came so quickly! I'm so sad that the leaves are falling so quickly and they'll soon turn dull, but once again I am totally going to make the most out of the beautiful Fall leaves!

Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!
Powered by Blogger.