Greenbelt Trail

102211-1
what i wore: patterned dress thrifted, midnight blue faux leather jacket from Forever 21, feather pin (on my jacket) from Market Day, tan belt from Target, cat-eye sunnies from OC Shades, beige knit thigh high socks from Urban Outfitters, gray Farron boots from Blowfish Shoes, and Morning Rain earrings from Jewelmint
102211-3

102211-2

102211-14

102211-4

102211-12

102211-7

102211-9

Seriously, I cannot get enough of this Russian Red lipstick from MAC Cosmetics. It is an absolutely amazing color, and I basically want to wear it every day! Also these new Morning Rain earrings I got from Jewelmint are some of my favorites! I really need to start wearing more earrings! Speaking of favorites, I cannot get enough of these thigh high socks (worn in this post recently) and these Farron boots from Blowfish Shoes are just absolutely wonderful, I love the buckles, they are the perfect height, oh and they kept my feet dry when I was walking on the rocks and stumbled into the water!

So, these photos are from a beautiful day on Friday when the lovely Selma and I decided to go thrifting. I can't wait to slowly introduce some of my finds! They are amazing! Anyways, after thrifting we decided to get burgers at Smash Burger, which is absolutely amazing! I love their smash fries. After our delicious lunch we headed to Greenbelt Trail where we snapped there wonderful photos! We stumbled upon lots of fluffy backdrops, lovely clearings, and some mini ponds/streams. Of course we had to get some water/leaf splashing shots! I love how they turned out. They were such fun photos to take!

Doesn't the last photo look like it belongs in a facewash commerical!? Haha

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!
Powered by Blogger.