October Sponsor Introductions

octobersponsors

selma

BLOG | LOOKBOOK | TUMBLR

My name is Selma, i'm an aspiring model and completely in love with everything to do with modeling. I think it's fun and exciting, and love getting the chance to put myself out there and get to know new people in the industry. Iowa doesn't sound like a great place to start a modeling career, but there's a lot of opportunities surprisingly to help local designers and photographers out. My blog is a mixture of modeling gigs, and fashion posts - because i like to think i'm rather fashionable also. And i throw in a lot of posts about my life and what's been going on lately, right now i'm working on a halloween brownie recipe post so watch out for that!

alex


Hello! My name is Alex, I'm 20 years old and I live in Des Moines, Iowa. I work at a restaurant as a waitress, at a vintage clothing store called Atomic Garage, and I am a freelance photographer. I'm also a part-time student. I collect all things vintage, but my specialty is prom gowns from the fifties and sixties and vintage eyewear. This blog is a way to get me out of my shell and try new things, along with document my everyday life and style. Enjoy!

mackenzie


Hey everyone! My name is Mackenzie, the girl behind the blog Reasons To Celebrate. At my blog you'll find personal style posts, things that are inspiring me, D.I.Y. ideas, and more! I recently moved to Washington DC with my boyfriend, Nick, and we are always out exploring new city, and I'd love to share it with you. I am an independent clothing designer and currently sell my dresses at a boutique in Des Moines, Iowa and will be launching an Etsy shop soon. I'd love for you to stop by and say hello!

kirstin


Hello Koi Story readers!! I'm Kirstin Marie, I am the owner & blogger behind Felina & Dandall. F & D is very new, in fact, it launched on October 1st!! My shop features a mixture vintage & modern clothing, shoes & accessories for sizes Medium to Extra Large. I am a huge lover of vintage, and wanted to spread the love!! I currently have a special code for Koi Story readers, KOISTORY10, which will save you 10% off. Please stop on by, do some browsing, and stay for a while!

blowfish


We think personal style is just another form of self-expression, and we make shoes for creative girls who can put together a look with effortless originality. Blowfish takes a break from the ordinary and a cue from the past. There’s something unexpected in every shoe we create, just as there’s something unexpected about every girl who wears them.

daniellegina

TONGUE TIED IN AWE: BLOG | TWITTER

Hello, my name is Danielle Sprouse - a student, photographer + aspiring graphic designer who lives in the state for lovers finishing up her last year of college. My blog is a place to document my adventures, daily inspiration, and artists - Come say hello!

TULLE & COMBAT BOOTS: BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

My name is G, and I'm a graphic design student in living in the DC metro area. I blog about my outfits, style, thrifting, photography, design, and various other things! Stop by my blog and say hello :)

emmajen

VELVET LIPSTICK: BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

Hi everyone! I'm Jen, the girl behind the blog Velvet Lipstick. My blog showcases my personal style along with the occasional recipe and DIY project. I'm also a web designer and way into video games, so please forgive me when I occasionally nerd out in an outfit post. ;)

BEHIND THE LEOPARD GLASSES : BLOG

My name is Emma and I am the girl behind the leopard glasses. My blog is a compilation of my personal style (somewhere between high end lusts & vintage obsessions- my closet does NOT close!), my experiences and life in general.

saramikelle

AQUI : BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

I'm a traveling gal with a love for life and all things fashion. I write about my experiences here, wherever I may be!

THE HONEYPIE ARCHIVES : BLOG

I'm just another girl capturing her journey behind a lens, with a heart for: pigs, lazy days, my dog, Dr. Pepper, guitar, shoes, art, and George Harrison.
Powered by Blogger.