A lovely white lace maxi

10111-11
what i wore: dark denim 'Butter' Blowfish wedges from DSW, white lace panel maxi dress from Style Sofia, nacy and red striped cardigan from Forever 21, slip (worn under dress) from my mother's closet, and purple tank top (worn under dress) from Target

10111-12

10111-13

10111-14



These Blowfish wedges are just about one of my new favorite pair of shoes, they are so comfortable and they go with everything! Anyways, I decided to wear some milkmaid braids (as a way to get my hair a little wavy for the next day) and tried out my new mac lipstick in Russian red and my new mac Prep + Prime Lip, which is absolutely amazing and I really recommend it because it really helps your lipstick stay on longer, and it smells pretty good.

Anyways, I have been wanting to wear this dress again and I thought it paired well with my milkmaid braids, and I think it works! I love the sheerness of the maxi dress and how you can dress it up or down. The second set of pictures are probably my favorite because they are so sun-soaked and wonderful! My friend Selma took these photos, and then we had some yummy cheesesticks! Finally! I finish off classes today and then I'm free for five days! I'm so excited!

Have a fantastic Thuursday!
Powered by Blogger.