Fifteen Favorites on Friday v18



1. I love seeing artist studio and workspaces. How amazing are these photos of Tenka Gammelgaard's studio I discovered via Miss Moss?!


2. I love these gorgeous photos of Carrie via Wish Wish Wish. She always looks incredible, and how adorable is that dress!?



3. Could Elsa Bilgren get any better!? I adore this video and her accent is so cute!





4. I love these gorgeous photos of fashion week by Kevin Tachman I found via Lace & Tea! The details and colors are just beautiful.


5. I love this red tweed dress from Chloe Loves Charlie. That faux fur trim is just gorgeous!


6. Rebecca of The Clothes Horse is such an impeccable dresser! I love the mix of horse prints and the navy and mustard combination.


7. I am such a huge fan of Katie of Skunkboy Creatures, and look how adorable and incredible these new little plush animals she made are!


8. I adore this U.S. magnetic map puzzle from Steven Mattern on etsy! There are also other countries and such!


9. I love seeing thrift hauls and Kaylah of The Dainty Squid always finds the most amazing things!


10. I absolutely adore the colors and print of Karla via Karla's Closet's Lanvin dress in these photos!


11. I adore these wonderful illustrations by Sandra Dieckmann I found via Rebecca of The Clothes Horse.


12. How adorable does Steffy of Steffy's Pros and Cons look in this lovely hot pink polka dot dress and scalloped collar!? Also how amazing does her hair look?!


13. Check out this total dress redo by Veronika of Tick Tock Vintage. How incredible is the transformation!? She is so talented.


14. How adorable is Keiko of Keiko Lynn's outfit in these photos? The color palette and layering is just wonderful!


15. I adore the fresh redesign that Kaelah of Little Chief Honeybee gave to her blog! The colors are just so great!
Powered by Blogger.