Local Spotlight: Andrea Iler

andrea11

andrea5

andrea3

andrea12

andrea10

andrea8

andrea7

Tell me about yourself.

19. Student from Johnston, Iowa. I love singing, piano, and ballet.

Name 5 words that describe you.

Compassionate, energetic, happy, ambitious, loving!

Tell me about what you're wearing.

First outfit: red maxi is from BCBG Max Studio, black leather jacket from H&M, Steve Madden black platform booties. Second outfit: black blouse is from H&M and jeans are from Blank NYC belt borrowed from my sister!

What are your favorite music artists/bands?

My all-time favorites are Amy Winehouse, Billie Holiday, & Lily Allen.

Tell me about your personal style.

I think that I have a classic look. For example, I wear a lot of black and neutral tones, heels, and anything that accentuates my waist. I'm hardly ever not dressed up!

What do you think about the style in Des Moines area?

It is very plain for the most part. Not many people tend to branch out. I can't remember the last time I saw someone and thought "Wow, what a great outfit!"

What do you think could improve the style in Des Moines?

If people were more open to new styles and stopped buying so much generic.

What is your go-to outfit?

I almost always have on a dress and a pair of heels! Now that it's getting colder I love pairing one with tights and ankle boots.

Where do you get your inspiration and/or motivation from?

It mostly comes from all of the people who wear sweatpants or bed-head to class or in public! I really hope the day never comes that I am too lazy to even put together an outfit or take a shower. Dress to impress is my motto and I think more people should follow it!

If you could meet anyone dead or alive. Who would it be and why?

Ryan Gosling! I love his sense of style...and his face!

What are your passions?

Family and friends. Running, ballet, and modern dance. Make up, singing, and piano.

What is your ultimate goal in life?

To be happy and make others happy, too.

Where are your favorite places to shop?

Online, H&M, Forever 21. Chicago!

Do you have any style tips and/or advice for my readers?

Don't try to look or dress like anyone else; it won't feel right! Be yourself and look your best!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out Andrea's playlist:

Powered by Blogger.