Fifteen Favorites on Friday v19


1. Don't you just love discovering new blogs? Recently, I came across Zoe Winter's blog, The Circus Girl, and it is just enchanting, the photos are beautiful and she is just wonderful.


2. Kani of K is for Kani is one of my favorite style bloggers. How adorable is this outfit!?



3. How stunning does Nicole of Gary Pepper Vintage look in these photos!? I adore her color blocking skills!



4. One of my favorite books ever, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer has been adapted into a movie and it's coming out this Decemeber!? I can't believe I missed this, but I honestly can't wait to see it! If you've never read the book, I'd highly recommend it!


5. Bonnie of Flashes of Style's menswear inspired look in these photos is just absolutely adorable! How awesome are those gold pants and that patterned top?!


6. I recently showcased part of Ulyana Sergeenko's F/W line in a past fifteen favorites post, and she is an amazing photographer/designer. Now, I have a huge fascination with her personal style, how impeccable are all of these outfits? She's so elegant, poised, beautiful and everything I want to be! I discovered these via Q's Daydream Vintage.


7. This BB Dakota Zeke Blanket Coat from Nasty Gal is just absolutely adorable! I love the drapiness of it! I know, I just bought a coat, but this is SO tempting!


8. I absolutely adore Lini Trinh's blog and this trench is absolutely beautiful!


9. I absolutely adore this wonderful blog, 365 Lucky Days I stumbled across while reading My Girl Thursday's blog. In this blog, the lovely Jen has set out to create one original piece of artwork each day, and she is an incredible artist!

10. I adore these new Glitz necklaces in Moorea Seal's esty shop. She is so creative and these are so wonderful!



11. How adorable does Alex of Blue Feather Style look in her date night outfit!? I love her yellow lace dress and adorable fur stole, oh and of course her hair!



12. I adore this 47 Balloons video of Jo from Lost in the Haze, her and her playsuit are so adorable, the music is perfect, and it's like a dream!



13. I adore these embroidered x-rays by Matthew Cox I discovered via Honestly...WTF.


14. Elsie of A Beautiful Mess has such an adorable vintage coat collection! I have 0 vintage coats. I think I need to get on that!



15. Bloggers like Tieka of Selective Potential and Kaelah of Little Chief Honey Bee look absolutely adorable in this Frocktober dress that is in collaboration with Modcloth and Frocktober, which is an organization that wants to raise awareness of ovarian cancer. If you buy this Frocktober dress from Modcloth they'll donate 20% of the proceeds to the cause. Here are some other ways/ides to raise awarenss.
Powered by Blogger.