A bow to top it all off

111511-7
what i wore: tropical sundress from Midwest Vintage, eternity scarf made by my mom, heart detail belt and taupe J Crew cardigan thrifted, scarf bought at Market Day, brown tights and tan boots from Target

111511-8

111511-9



This headscarf tied as a bow was definitely a last minute addition to my outfit today and I think that it adds a pretty nice touch. I have been totally inspired by Kristine of Kristine or Polly, especially this post, she wears scarves in the more adorable ways the time! I did my own rendition of the scarf bow, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to incorporate this bow into my outfits more often, as well as my messy side braid! I took these pictures probably an hour or less before sunset, and I love how they look. Sun soaked pictures are so pretty!

Click here to check out how I styled this dress in the summertime.

What is your favorite way to wear a scarf?
Powered by Blogger.