Chambray and a braid

112511-10
what i wore: light wash chambray button-up, tan knee high boots and purple tights from Target,  dark chambray Fossil shorts thrifted, cat eye sunnies from OC Shades, knit beige thigh high socks from Urban Outfitters
112511-3

112511-9

112511-11

112511-6

I wore this to accompany Joelle on her photoshoot featuring the lovely , Selma. It was a lot of fun! We went to this abandoned area with silos, sheds, a house, and more. It was an incredible location, but to be honest, it was a little eery.

It was absolutely gorgeous this day, and I loved not having to wear a coat. I found these amazing shorts at Goodwill. I guess I'm lucky because I found out this is where Fossil donates their clothes. Pretty awesome! I also got them in a lighter blue, similar to the color of my shirt. Anyways, I hope I can come back to take pictures in this location sometime!

Be sure to check back for the finalized photos that Joelle took! I can't wait to see them myself!

Do you have any weird locations you like to take pictures at?
Powered by Blogger.