Daisy dress

112811-15
what i wore: Farren boots c/o Blowfish Shoes, Daisy dress from Heritage 1981, black tights, green cardigan, and gray speckled socks from Target, yellow knit hat from Forever 21,  cream infinity scarf from Gap, and BB Dakota Bostwick coat from Lulus
112811-17 112811-18 112811-14 112811-16


I bought this scarf and dress on Black Friday at the mall. They were such good deals, I couldn't resist! I always go to Black Friday just to people watch, shop a little and just because I've been going each year for a while now. I'm not sure why, but it's interesting seeing all the frantic deal seekers and shoppers piling up at the doors, waiting in line at Apple at midnight when the store doesn't open until 5. Madness, I say!

Anyways, I'm glad I went this year, I pick up quite a bit of socks and plenty of accessories! I am so in love with the thigh high socks from Target, they are only $5.00 a pair, can you believe that!? Crazy.

Did you go shopping on Black Friday?
Powered by Blogger.