Fifteen Favorites on Friday v23


1. I love this pretty backless summer dress in gingham from Can't Take You Anywhere on etsy! How cute is the collar and the pretty cut-outs on the back!? Discovered via Kaylah of The Dainty Squid.


2. These painted goat masks that Rebecca of Manzanita made are so adorable! Oh, and if you have not seen her wedding video, you should go watch it! She looks gorgeous and it's absolutely darling.


3. I love how Kate of Scathingly Brilliant re-created this lovely Artist's Rendering dress from Anthropologie on her own! She's so creative, and it looks wonderful!


4. Annalise and Jennifer of The Humming Bird Girls have the most adorable capes!


5. I absolutely love Steffy of Steffy's Pros and Cons' outfit in these photos! How pretty is that pink and green color combination!?



6. I absolutely adore this beautiful black and white video showing the french press process. I recently bought a french press and just absolutely adore it!


7. I adore Erin of Calivintage's lovely structured plaid dress and how awesome she is at layering!


8. This DIY Dandelions sequins globes from Katrina of Pugly Pixel are so cute! I want to make some to decorate my workspace!




9. This series of images called 'Betes de mode" by Helmo are absolutely amazing!


10. Nicole of Gary Pepper Vintage's neon outfit is just awesome.



11. Moorea Seal has re-stocked her lovely etsy shop with these gorgeous amethyst rings! PS: You can get 10% off by entering the code: KOISTORY


12. The backdrop is so beautiful in these photos and how adorable is that dress and puff sleeved denim jacket Veronika of Girl and Closet is wearing!?


13. I absolutely adore the eclectic and funky pinks and corals of Coury of Fancy Treehouse's outfit! She's so adorable and creative, and awesome at pattern mixing!


14. Keiko of Keiko Lynn looks absolutely gorgeous as always and I love her pretty cover-up.


15. I love everything about Liz of Late Afternoon's outfit in these beautiful photos!

Extras Links

Kate Spade's Things We Love Book, it's so creative!
Kaylah of The Dainty Squid's workspace is just awesome!

New blogs I've discovered and love

Sea Creatures
My Milk Toof
Powered by Blogger.