The end result:
|what i wore: light blue peter pan collar top thrifted, vintage glasses from Market Day, 'picnic' shorts made by me available in my etsy shop (shown in video)|
Hi all, this is the second of a few tutorials that I am going to be working on with the lovely Sam Majewski, a local hairstylist that I am collaborating with. Today we are doing a wonderful beehive. Hope you enjoy and I can't wait to try this on my own one day. Don't forget to check out the rockabilly victory roll tutorial.
Here is what you will need:
- A curling iron or straightener (to curl your hair)
- Bobby pins
- A tail comb
Here are a few extra tips and product recommendations from Sam:
- When teasing the hair, try using a 1,2,3 rhythm so that you get a consistent look.
- Be careful not to comb out the ratting when you're smoothing out the top.
- Make sure you use a rat tail comb so you can pull up hair if anything if uneven or you need more volume.
- Rene Furterer hairspray.
- Rene Furterer spray gloss.
Here are some examples of dresses from Modcloth, that you could wear with this hairstyle:
Be sure to check out the video tutorial above for more tips and tricks. Also, I'm sorry for the bad angle of the camera. We'll try a more close-up view for the next tutorial! I hope you are enjoying these!
Will you try this?