One Zebra-tastic skirt

11511-15
what i wore: zebra print skirt reconstructed by me, white sleeveless button up thrifted, black cat eye sunnies from OC Shades, tan belt and black tights and black cardigan from Target, mustard socks from Urban Outfitters, and Turn booties c/o Blowfish Shoes, and Bostwick BBDakota coat from Lulu's
11511-17

11511-18

11511-19

11411

Hopefully you all are not getting sick of my jumping photos just yet! Anyways, I reconstructed this dress from a pair of very awkward shorts I got from a thrift shop. I am actually planning on selling this skirt on etsy! It'll be up in my shop within the next couple of days.

I have been pairing these mustard socks with my awesome new Turn booties from Blowfish a lot lately, and decided to finally include the combination in an outfit post. My boyfriend and I decided to check out Walnut Woods State Park today while we were in West Des Moines. It's a very peaceful area, full of lovely trees.

Have you discovered any lovely parks lately!? Tell me about them.
Powered by Blogger.