Guest post on Manzanita

Check out my guest post over at Rebecca's blog, Manzanita today! I re-styled this outfit of hers:


With my own twist:

manzanita9


Sorry all, I am taking a break on Fifteen Favorites on Friday for this week and the next couple of week  (or indefinitely) because I just need a break from it, you can check out my tumblr & pinterest though to keep up with some of my favorite photos and posts! AND my blog's first birthday is coming up, I'm gearing up for an amazing birthday week with great posts and giveaways starting Saturday December 10th lasting until Saturday December 17th (my blog's birthdate // the date of my first post ever on Koi Story).

Here are some links to check out though in the meantime:

Links to check out:

Reader Request: Behind the Scenes Selling Online via Here's Look at Me Kid
Jessica of Strawberry Moth's beautiful wedding dress

New blogs I've discovered and enjoyed: 

Sew 4 Home
Swell Mayde

Have a wonderful weekend!
Powered by Blogger.