Navy and gray with a pillbox hat

12511-10
what i wore: navy slip dress and denim pillbox hat with flower, and gray blazer, and belt thrifted, Farron boots from Blowfish Shoes, black knee high socks and gray tights from Target, and white eternity scarf from Gap
12511-7 12511-5 12511-11 12511-8 12511-6

I was so excited to get this pillbox hat along with two others while thrifting with Selma, and I actually got this lovely slip dress and gray blazer in the same trip! This blazer is a little too big, I might try to take the sleeves in a little bit! It was totally freezing out today! I'm not sure if you can tell how cold I am in these pictures, but I was shivering the whole time!

Anyways, I cannot get enough of large eternity scarves, side braids, and newly thrifted items! So, not sure if you have all notice, but I have been taking a lot more detail and close-up shots and I absolutely love it! I feel like they make a post a little more personal, and I love seeing all the different patterns and textures of my outfits through photos. I got the idea from Alyssa of The Ordinary Peoples, she always has great detail shots!

Do you take detail shots? Why or why not?
Powered by Blogger.