Leopard print and stripes

11012-16
what i wore: BB Dakote Bostwick coat from Lulus, leopard print dress, headscarf and red belt thrifted, black tights from Target, Jenette boots from Blowfish Shoes, oatmeal over the knee socks and black and gray striped cardigan from Urban Outfitters
1912-1
11012-17
1912-5
1912-7
1912-6

These photos are from a while back. I just really wanted to wear this leopard print dress again! It's so weird, yet I love it. Anyways, I've been sick for about six days now, including my on my birthday. Of course, I couldn't miss out on having a good birthday, so I still filled my day up full of fun things, and a photoshoot in the freezing cold. It was all worth it though. So basically, I've been cooped up at home for the past few days with Arnold (my kitty) and Bella (my dog) which is cool. I wish that Arnold would be nicer to Bella though. Bella loves him! Thought I'd just pop in with a little update! Hope you all are doing well!

Happy Sunday!
Powered by Blogger.