Seafoam green dream

62112-9

62112-2

62112-3

62112-10

62112-4

62112-1

vintage seafoam green dress from Bleubird Vintage (similar)
red heart patchwork doily necklace c/o Under the Shade of a Bonsai Tree
pink headscarf thrifted (similar)
tan braided belt from Target (similar)
rulla wedges c/o Blowfish Shoes (similar)
vintage sunglasses a gift from my aunt (similar)
owl ring from garage sale (similar)

Although I enjoyed Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, I decided to switch to Insanity. Yeah, it's incredibly intense and I can barely keep up, but I wanted to challenge myself and push myself to the limit! I'm excited, and hoping to see a transformation at the end of the 60 days.

Anyways, I love this dress so much. I think I will be selling it on my etsy though. Although, it's absolutely adorable. I don't think I would wear it that often. I'm pretty sure I've had it for over a year, and this is the first time I've ever worn it! I have plenty of mint/seafoam green dresses anyways (1, 2).

So, my outfit posts have been taking a little bit longer to write due to the new shopstyle widget I've added and the similar links to my clothing items. I thought it would cool to try it!

What do you think? Do you like the extra links and widgets?

Powered by Blogger.