Pencil skirts and apples

72512-9

72512-5

72512-3

72512-10

72512-4

72512-2

what i wore:

apple top c/o Francesca's Collections (similar)
black body con pencil skirt from Fabrik (similar)
Mata Stone's Throw wood necklace from DMAC gift shop (similar)
cat eye sunnies from OC Shades (similar)
Seychelles hawk wedges from Endless (similar)
Red ring from Forever 21 (similar)
dconstruct resin bracelets from DMACgift shop (similar)

Ok, first of all, I cannot believe that tomorrow is the last day of July already! I still have almost a month left before school starts, but still! Summer is going by so fast.

I am in love with this top. The apple print reminds me of Rebecca of Manzanita. I think she would like it a lot! Also, the color is so vibrant, it looks great paired with neutral accessories. Oh, and this skirt!? One of my new favorites. It's so slimming, and so comfortable, and it was on sale!? What could be better than that?

Anyways, I'm sure most of you have seen or tried the sock bun tutorials going around the interweb, but I've only recently tried this trick, and what do I think? Why haven't I tried this before!? It's so easy, and I love the way the bun looks. I will definitely be doing this more often.If you are interested, I tried this tutorial. I'm definitely in search of more easy/cute mid-length hairstyles!

Any suggestions?

Powered by Blogger.