Spaceman tee

71412-10

71412-3

71412-4

71412-9

71412-2

71412-1

what i wore:
Acanthus Spaceman low back tee from Vitae Design Collective
Black high waist shorts from Target (similar)
Spoon bracelet from Vitae Design Collective (similar)
glistening bangles from Forever 21
hamburger ring from Baby Loves Pink
Emma t-strap flats in black c/o B.A.I.T. Footwear

If you follow me on instagram, you probably know that I've been busy hosting a garage sale this weekend and purging my home full of unneeded items. I am so excited. After the sale ends today, I am going to donate most of the items to Goodwill or something similar.

So, this outfit is another one of my very comfortable outfits. I am in love with these backless tees (see here). Well, I'm a sucker for anything that shows my tattoo.

Tell me about your most comfortable outfits!

Powered by Blogger.