Blue green and floral

IMG_0924

IMG_0882

IMG_0866

IMG_0886

what i wore:

black sheer floral top from Target (similar)
blue green ankle pants from Target
yellow necklace from Francesca's Collections (similar) (Get 20% off with code: "KOI20")
Dolce Vita tassle loafers from TJ Maxx

So I wore this outfit yesterday for my first day at my internship at the Des Moines Public Library! It's really exciting. I can't wait to dive into some work! Oh, I also realized that Saturdays are going to be my busiest day this semester. I have my internship from 9-1 then from 1-5 I work on my sculpture homework at the studio arts hall, and then from 5-8 I work as a waitress. Talk about a long day, right!? I'm constant moving around and doing things. It's a little exhausting. By The end of last night, I just wanted to crawl into bed and sleep.

I decided to go for more natural makeup today. I love this new nude lipstick I got from MAC. It's a mattene lipstick in Delectable from their Style Seeker collection. I think it has to be my go-to lipstick when I want a more natural look.

What your go-to lipstick or lip product?!


Also, if you haven't already, please take a couple minutes to take this survey. I am conducting research on how bystanders can affect bullying. I've prepared some questions that will help guide my research. Thank you so much in advance!
Powered by Blogger.