Coral maroon floral

IMG_0979

IMG_0971

IMG_0953

IMG_0957

what i wore:

maroon cardigan from Target (similar)
coral v-neck from Old Navy (similar)
Thrifted floral skirt (similar)
Claw bracelet from ebay (similar)
Shania booties from Just Fab (similar)

I've been taking photos before I leave in the morning lately, and I kind of like it. I feel like the light is always different! I basically spend about 12 hours away from home at school and my internship on Monday Wednesdays and Fridays. This week all the hours are adding up even more because I'm preparing for my RAW show, that is this Friday! Yeah, I really don't need to be telling anyone how busy I am. The main reaction from most is, "How do you do it!?" Honestly, I have no idea. I'm surprised myself. My short answer is, I don't sleep a lot. Yeah, juggling things is a little overwhelming, but I enjoy being busy, you know!? We'll see how long that enjoyment lasts!

I've been keeping my outfits pretty simple lately. I like it. It's also nice when I have to change clothes in the middle of the day!

What time of day do you usually take photos? How come?!

Powered by Blogger.