Guest post: Gigi

[jeans: top shop - blouse: zara - tank: target - shoes: macy's - necklace: thrifted]


Hi Koi Story readers... I am so excited to be here even though I have had a hard time thinking of something specific to talk about. Typically I just ramble on about things over at Searching for Something. After a minute and a half of thinking here is what I came up with...



Lets talk about simplicity. Lately I have been walking out of my closet in an outfit much like the one above. I'm not really sure what it is about the simple pairing of jeans and a white blouse that has me feeling elegant but it does. This look is classic with a capital C! It is a perfect afternoon look for any occasion and it makes me feel confident and striking. Here are a couple other ways I have worn it...







See how the same idea can look very different? It's simply classic and that is all there is to it!



Well, I might not have shared information of extreme value but I hope next time you are in your closet and can't decide what to wear you will throw on a pair of jeans and a white blouse (with fabulous shoes and accessories, of course) and see how you feel. I thinking the feeling will be something around "a million bucks!"



xoxo,

g

------------

Hope you enjoyed this guest post from Gigi! She is fabulous. Also, it gives me a nice little break so I can get some work done, and to set up a few posts! You should go visit her blog here!


Powered by Blogger.