Acanthus Photoshoot

DSC_2580

DSC_2636

DSC_2686

DSC_2697

DSC_2709

DSC_2763

DSC_2833

DSC_2852

DSC_2874

DSC_2892

DSC_2931

DSC_2954_1

DSC_2975_1

DSC_3011

DSC_3005


what i wore - one

Thrifted red vintage dress (similar)
Black Acanthus Apparel Indian hoodie
cat eye sunnies from OC Shades (similar)
Garren platforms from Blowfish Shoes

what i wore - two

red heart shaped sunnies from OC Shades (similar)
feather print dress from Modcloth (similar)
Acanthus Apparel bee hooded scarf
Shania booties from Just Fab (similar)

what i wore - three

cat eye sunnies from OC Shades (similar)
Black Acanthus Apparel Indian hoodie
Acanthus Apparel bee tee
raspberry ankle pants from Target


This photoshoot was so much fun to do! I'm so excited I got to be apart of it. Thanks so much Acanthus Apparel. Although it was a little tough getting all the dogs to walk in unison, I felt like they all did so well! It was great being surrounded by such a variety of dogs. All of them are so cute too! I'm thinking that I need to get a hoodie for Bella, and possibly one for Arnold, but I don't think he'd like it! Bella loves wearing clothes, I think. Who knows. A weird thing is that anytime I put anything on Bella, whether a shirt or a scarf, Arnold tends to hiss at her. I really don't understand it! Anyways, you can buy the dog hoodies, the hoodie, t-shirt and scarf I am wearing at Acanthus Apparel on etsy, or if you live in or around Des Moines, stop in at Vitae Design Collective! They have some incredible things! You can view more photos here

How do you feel about pets in clothes!?

Credits //

Apparel - Acanthus Apparel and some of my own
Photography - Figment Art Photography
Stylist - Mayim Yael
Make up - Brooke Batterson
Dogs - various owners

Powered by Blogger.