Stripes and fringe

IMG_4885

1IMG_4895

IMG_4961

IMG_4958

what i wore:

jetta vest from BBDakota (buy here)
fringe scarf from DMAC gift shop (buy similar here)
Striped dress from Gap (buy here)
Gray tights from Target (buy here)
Onyx the Road boot from Modcloth (buy here)
Black and gold arrowhead rings from Moorea Seal (buy black here, buy gold here)

There is something special about these Modcloth booties. I've worn them three times in a row on this blog, and basically everyday this whole week. They are definitely my favorite at the moment. They are just so comfortable and go with absolutely everything. That is just what I need from a pair of boots.

Also, I am enjoying a snow day today. I got everything I wanted done yesterday, distributed a couple of the commissions that I worked on, had an interview for an internship here in town, and bought some flowers and things with my brother for my momma's birthday today. All just so I could have a nice day stuck in the house today. Also, I'm lucky that we still have power. I think it's absolutely gorgeous outside. I'm glad that my parents got a snow day today too, they needed a small break!

Oh, and my cat, Louie had surgery yesterday. I got to pick her up at night though before the storm, so I was happy about that. She had a hernia that needed to be removed. Anyways, everything went fine and she's still a little loopy but she's fine.

What would you do on a snow day?

Powered by Blogger.