Elijah Sweater

Elijah Sweater

Elijah Sweater

Elijah Sweater

Elijah Sweater

Elijah Sweater

Elijah Sweater

what i wore:

Elijah sweater from BB Dakota (buy here)
gray v-neck from Old Navy (buy similar here)
Diva jeans from Old Navy (buy similar here)
black boots from Shoedazzle (buy here)
black cowl from DMAC gift shop (buy similar here)

I've been trying to keep my looks pretty simple lately with layered pieces. I'm in love with this sweater, it's so cozy, and I love the pattern. I was actually pretty excited to get snow and I jumped at the chance to take some outfit photos outside yesterday! I think snow is such a great backdrop!

Also, my cat Louie has been gnawing on her stitches from surgery so we had to get a soft cone to put around her neck! She already tore it off once, but I think she's getting a little more used to it! I'm hoping she doesn't have to wear it for very long. She's pretty upset about it, other than that she's recovering well! A little more alert than the last couple of days at least.

Oh, and I am leaving for Florida with my boyfriend and his family on Monday! It's pretty exciting. I really could use a getaway.

Do you have an exciting trip for the holidays coming up!? I'd love to hear about it.

Powered by Blogger.