Wine and cheese

51612-7
what i wore: wine cord leggings from Dillards, yellow button up and cameo ring thrifted, Nerine aquamarine necklace and dconstruct resin ring from DMAC giftshop, Valary floral heels c/o Blowfish Shoes, and leaf ring from Icing
51612-6

51612-3

IMG_5355 copy

51612-4

The colors in this outfit remind me of wine and cheese. I like it. These photos are from a couple days ago, I spent the day hanging out with my brother, working, and running errand and relaxing with my friend Selma. Last night I went to a Grouplove show with my friend Brooke and then we went to the Lift for martini night, it was a lot of fun! It was actually my first time at a bar. I have a full day ahead of me today, a meeting for one of my internships and working! Hope I don't get too tired.

What have you been up to lately? Anything exciting?!
Powered by Blogger.