Playground fun

what i wore: DIY studded denim vest, floral top from H&M, caramel Hue cord leggings from Dillard's, black fringe Who We See boots from Urban Outfitters, and navy cross body bag thrifted




So yesterday, Brooke and I went thrifting, and I found a lot of really cute purses! One of them Is a large clutch-like bag that I'm going to paint on! One of them is a small backpack with a cute circle pattern! I cannot wait to show them off. I might sell some of them too in my store. Be sure to check back often! I also found this amazing sequin jacket that is a present for one of my friends. I found Brooke a Tucker dress! It's so adorable. My boyfriend and I are also headed to Iowa City for his brother's graduation and a little weekend getaway, I'm excited to explore the thrift stores there and scope out great backdrops for pictures!

Anyways, I decided to go for a somewhat edgy look today. I paired my DIY studded denim vest with a floral top to soften up the look and the rest just came together! My bangs are in the phase where they are too long to go straight across and too short to push to the side, and I am really loving this middle part hair style. I think I might keep it, and maybe do some variations of it maybe.

I also bought a lot of books with cute designs on them (most of them are Reader's Digest Condensed Books, which are adorable) and I'm going to hollow them out and make them into jewelry boxes! I will be sure to post a DIY Be sure to look out for it!

We decided to stop at this little park on the way back from a our little thrift adventure. I felt like a little kid again playing around on this playground. It was funny because there was no one around because a storm was brewing!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

If you want to sponsor me, you can view more information here and I just added more clothes to my shop and switch to a Shop Envy Store.
Powered by Blogger.