The jump

71811_13
what i wore: gray dress with vertical stripes from Gilt, brown heart detail belt and vintage Dooney & Bourke bag thrifted, Beacher wedges in black roughout canvas courtesy of Blowfish, and Monroe cat-eye sunnies in black/smoke from OC Shades

71811_9

71811_12

71811_6

71811_4

71811_5

71811_7

71811_14




I sprained both of my feet jumping off this ledge. I know, it sounds crazy right? You can see the jump and landing that caused these sprains in my post. I blame myself, though because I should not have even tried!

At least these pictures turned out pretty well. I did a spotlight shoot today with a very amazing artist named Rayna, and I cannot wait to show some of her work, interview, and shoot with you all! I'm very sad that we had to cut the day short, but I look forward to exploring more with her. We found some awesome locations! I love this little ledge with all these vines on this building downtown, I would still do more shoots here, and the graffiti wall was Rayna's idea, and it makes for a very interesting background!


Does this Gilt dress look familiar? I've worn it here and here.


I'm glad I still have some outfit posts lined up. I will be resting for the next few days. Oh, also I got a new nose ring and got the other side of my nose pierced! I'm excited about it. I'll have close up pictures at some point!

Oh, congratulations to Joey for winning my Whimsical Poppysmic giveaway!

You can still get 20% off anything at Whimsical Poppysmic with the code: BIGMOVE20
Powered by Blogger.