Etsy Shop Update Part I

selma

The Joelle II

selma1

Blueberry

selma2

Lavender

selma3

Pinky

selma4

Red Delicious

selma5

The Brooke // R E S E R V E D for Brooke B.

I did a complete update of the photos in my etsy shop. I had my gorgeous friend Selma model these for me and I'm having the lovely Joelle model some more late on today. I included a vest this time, and it's already been reserved! I will do another shop update soon.

I styled all of these outfits with mostly my own clothes (the tights are hers). I am happy with how these came out. I just styled the shorts how I would wear them in the Fall and Wintertime.

Oh, don't forget, I do custom orders as well if you cannot find your size! e-mail me at meanchan[at]gmai[dot]com for more details or just message me on etsy!
Powered by Blogger.