My week through instagram v3

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

So, my friend Rachel's birthday was November 4th, and we had this tradition of taking eachother our to eat at Huhot (a Mongolian grill) and it was delicious. She topped off her meal with a glass of wine (it was her 21st birthday!) and also we got some cookie dough crab rangoon things drizzled with white chocolate, which was absolutely delicious!

Rachel reminded me of honey crisp apples, so I went out an bought a bag and absolutely enjoyed every bite! If you've never had these, I'd encourage you to try them sometime! They're the best apples ever! Also my mom made delicious egg tarts that I love so much!

I bought this huge oatmeal eternity scarf from Delia's and cannot stop wearing it! It's the most comfy, warm scarf ever. I also decided to whip out my vintage purple cowboy boots to wear!

We had our first snow this past week and it was already melting away when I got to class in the morning. Also, I love the new red cups at Starbucks. The illustrations are adorable and of course where would I be without my morning coffee!?

I captured a picture of my dog Bella, she absolutely hates being photographed, so it's really hard to get a decent one of her before she moves away. I found this chevron pattern when I was thrifted with my friend Sarah not too long ago and fell in love with it, so I decided to make them into some denim short pockets, which will be available in my etsy, sometime today!

I was so excited out class got to preview the Willian Kentridge show at the Anderson Gallery today because I was so upset I couldn't make it to opening night. Also, I never noticed how many crows there were on my campus, and how huge they were! Yeesh.

I've been listening to Britney Spears' Femme Fatale A LOT lately. Ok, just kind of a lot in general. I don't know what it is, but it's her best album ever. Also, I decided to try out a new way of reconstructing shorts and loved the chevron pattern so much I wanted to use it in a different way! These came out great, and I named them after Joelle, the lovely lady I had model them. They will be available tomorrow because I've changed my mind about how I want to photograph them!

I found these sunglasses after going through all the stuff I cleaned out of the trunk of my car not too long ago and I am so happy because they are some of my favorites! Also, here's a little preview of my rack of shorts + one skirt that I've made, and will all be for sale in my etsy shop soon!

Did you do anything fun this week?! I'd love to hear about it!
Powered by Blogger.