Fifteen Favorites on Friday v22



1. I am swooning over this absolutely gorgeous Ugmonk ampersand that I discovered via Liz of Srsly Liz.


2. I adore Mandi of Here's Looking At Me Kid's outfit in these photos, very quirky, retro, and just  lovely!


3. I am loving this book cover design I found via Moxee. The word obsession was pinpricked through heavy cardstock by Lauren Nassef and design by Isaac Tobin.




4. I absolutely adore Kani of K is For Kani's gorgeous wine/raspberry colored asymmetrical dress and how it flows. I want it for spring!


5. Bonnie of Flashes of Style looks so adorable in these photos! I love her thick striped sweater, leather skirt, and heart tights!


6. I absolutely adore these high waisted apple print shorts I discovered via Human Nightmare on etsy! How cute are they!?

joelle

7. I absolutely adore this dress by local designer Magpie Design and of course these beautiful photos featuring Joelle. The photography is by her and her husband. Be sure to check out more designs and beautiful photos on Magpie's facebook page.


8. Love these dresses from Jenny Packhan's 2012 bridal collection I discovered via Lace & Tea.


9. This cranberry apple pie looks delicious! Also, how cute are the little hearts? Photo and recipe from Emma of Food Coma.


10. How cute is this vintage 60s poppy dress from Pulp Vintage?! Discovered via Islabel of A Fine Day for Sailing.


11. Keiko of Keiko Lynn has the most adorable outfits ever! I love her pretty floral dress.




12. How amazing does Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky look on her wedding day!? Everything looks magical and she is just absolutely beautiful, so is her dress and the bridesmaids dresses!


13. How gorgeous does Rebecca of The Clothes Horse look in that beautiful dress and her new haircut?!


14. I adore Rachel of Mousevox Vintage's outfit in these photos! She always has the best vintage finds and how gorgeous is her dress, necklace and jacket!


15. I love Nicole of Gary Pepper Vintage's gorgeous peachy, rosy outfit! I'm also jealous of her Spring weather.
Powered by Blogger.