The first snow

11911-11
what i wore: BB Dakota Bostwick coat from Lulu's, oatmeal eternity scarf from Delia's, vintage butterfly and floral blouse, tweed blazer thrifted, jeggings and tan belt from Target, cat eye sunnies from OC Shades, and tan washed Turn booties  c/o Blowfish Shoes

11911-12

11911-13

11911-14

11911-15



Oh my gosh. I woke up to a sheet of white snow on this ground yesterday morning. I can't believe the first snow is already here, and sadly, it's all starting to melt away! Anyways, I have been slacking in the style department lately, by wearing these comfy jeggings the past couple of days, but I finally decided to dress them up a little with this vintage butterfly and floral blouse! I also wanted to wear this tweed blazer that I thrifted recently. I think the two go lovely together, don't you think? Oh, and how pretty is our baby tree!?

Also, this is my favorite eternity scarf ever right now. I love the mix of oatmeal and burnt orange and it goes with my coat so much! I bought it from Delia's recently and it's available for purchase here. It's very warm and comfortable. Oh, and I tried a new lipstick color besides red! I'm wearing Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Fuschia (030), and I adore it, it's a nice glossy look, and a nice break from my matte red lipstick. Don't get me wrong, I adore matte lipstick, but I think I'll be switching back and forth from now on, and I can't wait to try even MORE colors! I can now cross #20 off my 21 Before 21 list!

Oh, are you wondering whether my hair is actually that shiny!? Well, yes it is, because of a wonderful product recommendation I got from Sam Majewski. It's a leave-in treatment by Prive, and it works absolutely wonders!

So, have you had your first snow yet!?
Powered by Blogger.