Feathers in the preserve

1212-10
what i wore: tan belt and taupe sandals from Target, Feather or Haute dress from Modcloth, and Wendy cat-eye sunglasses from OC Shades
1212-6
1212-16
1212-9
1212-4
1212-12
1212-7
1212-2

This is what I wore on the second day of my vacation to Palm Beach, Florida. I still cannot believe the trip it over. I really did not want to leave. I was really enjoying the extremely nice weather! This is one of my favorite dresses. It's easy to wear, and very comfortable, and I've worn it a few times, here and here.

These photos are from last Wednesday. We went swimming at a community heated pool within David's aunt's neighborhood. It was amazing. Then, David and I went walking with his cousin and brother through a beautiful preserve. It was amazing seeing all the green scenery and flowers in bloom.
Powered by Blogger.