Daring to dream

41712-12
what i wore: daring to dream dress in red c/o Francesca's Collections, necklace from Icing, Rulla wedges c/o Blowfish Shoes, black tights from Target, cat-eye sunnies from Sunglass Warehouse, cameo ring and belt thrifted, and red burst ring from Forever 21
41712-9

41712-6

41712-8

41712-5

41712-7

Have I told you lately how red is my new color? Well, that and blue of course. I'm in love with this color. Also, this dress, makes me feel so pretty. I needed this feeling. Oh, and I've also recently cut my bangs! It's been a while since I've gone to this location for pictures. I did miss it. It's a pretty great and secluded place. I just found out recently that I have a lot to prepare for before the end of the semester in less than a month. It is crazy, and going to be super hectic! I'm glad that I plan posts ahead of time and have slowed down my posting somewhat. I've been going a little crazy with homework and preparing for a dead day review for all juniors at my school. Eek! Oh well, I hope things turn out well for me!

What's been your favorite color to wear lately?
Powered by Blogger.